Competition: Win a Romantic Valentine’s weekend for two in Paris
Aaaahhh, Paris. The city of love. Join our great competition today to win a romantic Valentine’s weekend for two in Paris.
The Prize consists of:
- Flights from UK to Paris.
- Two nights stay in a 3 star rated hotel in the 1st arrondissement, which is within walking distance of the Louvre, heart of this lively district that features Hausmann-era boulevards and parks such as the Tuileries and the 17th-century Palais Royal. Fashionistas troop to the designer boutiques and luxury jewelers along chic Rue Saint Honoré and Place Vendôme. Les Halles shopping district has international fashion chains along Rue de Rivoli and in a vast underground mall.
- Hop on Hop off tickets for the river cruises.
- Dinner at La Cordonnerie, rated one of the best restaurants in the arrondissement.
- Tickets for the Eiffel tower.
- Guided tour of the Louvre.
ENTER COMPETITION BY CLICKING IMAGE BELOW
Trip to Paris
• To play tourists: don’t skip the Eiffel Tower!
• It’s the world’s most romantic city
• To marvel at the sites by boat on the River Seine
• To enjoy some good old-fashioned theme park fun.
• It’s got the world’s greatest museum
• There’s the most beautiful stained glass you’ll probably ever see
• They know how to make a decent pastry
• It’s got the finest collection of Impressionist paintings anywhere
Paris, France’s capital, is a major European city and a global center for art, fashion, gastronomy and culture. Its 19th-century cityscape is crisscrossed by wide boulevards and the River Seine. Beyond such landmarks as the Eiffel Tower and the 12th-century, Gothic Notre-Dame cathedral, the city is known for its cafe culture and designer boutiques along the Rue du Faubourg Saint-Honore. See how the Notre-Dame cathedral is being restored after the horrific fire.
Important things to note about the competition to win a romantic weekend for two in Paris:
- Only open to UK residents
- Competition closes the 7th of February 2020, so hurry!
- Complete all questions in the registration form to be eligible.
- Prize Draw Rules
The following rules apply to the prize draws and special offers
• The prizes and special offers may change from drawing to drawing.
• Entry to the prize draw is free. No purchase or data use consent is necessary.
• All entries to be received by the closing date shown for each prize draw or special
• Winners of the prize draw will be selected at random.
• Prizes and offers may be awarded to more than one entrant.
• The Judge’s decision is final.
• No correspondence will be entered into.
- Prize is in the form of vouchers supplied by Ryanair.
Don’t forget to have a look at our other competition: Win a trip for two to Iceland.