Win a family trip to Lapland
This fabulous competition to win a family trip to Lapland is one not to miss. Imagine the look on your family’s faces when you tell them you have won a trip to Lapland!
Travel prize to be taken after the Covid-19 pandemic
CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW TO ENTER
The domain of elves, reindeer, festive magic and that little known ‘Santa’ character, the largest and northernmost region of Finland is beloved by families the world over for being the epitome of Christmas spirit.
The competition consists of a family trip to Lapland from any major UK airport, with accommodation included. Accommodation is on a self-catering basis.
Possible activities to take part in:
- Reindeer/Husky Sledding
- Northern Lights tour
Win a family trip to Lapland terms and conditions:
With regards to our competition/prize draws, the following is applicable:
– Participation is only possible until the stated deadline for entries. Every participation must be completed by or before the deadline.
– False, incomplete, inaccurate, or misleading entries into the competition will be automatically deleted.
– To participate in this competition you must be 18 years or older and residing in the UK.
- The closing date of this competition is the 30th of June 2020. Travel between December 2020 and December 2021.
- Winners will be selected in a fully randomized way by a computer software within 3 working days from the closing date of the applicable draw. Winners will be notified by mail, phone, and e-mail. Prizes will be sent to the winner by the organizer at the latter’s own expense. Cash prizes will be paid out by cheque. The cheque will be sent to the winner.- Prizes must be claimed within 14 calendar days of the notification via email to the winner.
Methods of entry into the competition:
You can freely choose the method of participation that you like the most. The options are:
Here are some lovely images of the Lapland region below:
If you love the northern lights, don’t forget to enter our other competition Win a trip to Iceland
Please let us know in the comments if you have been to Lapland before, and are there any must do things if you do go to Lapland.
I have never been to Lapland, but I really would love to go there one day. I think a Lapland Christmas holiday is an awesome idea.