I love flying my drone in various places, always responsibly of course. Please see below some lovely Pictures and Videos in Crete.
The below video was shot over Spinalonga Island. Was such a beautiful spot.
And here below is another video shot over Balos Beach in Crete:
I will be adding more Pictures and Videos in Crete soon to this page, so please do visit regularly.
Some more Crete drone footage
Drone regulations in Greece:
- Not to fly higher than 49m unless approval has been obtained beforehand.
- Not to fly further than 50m from yourself, unless approval has been obtained beforehand.
- Always keep in visual contact with the drone.
- You must have insurance for flying the drone. A translated copy of insurance policy into Greek is advised to speed through customs, otherwise you could be delayed entry.
- Do not fly within 8km of an airport.
- Flight bans: Flight bans apply over military installations, hospitals, prisons and other government facilities. You may not operate a drone over people, populated areas, parking lots and streets.
- Fly responsibly.